Friday 9 August 2013

INTO THE NEW WORLD (BLOGGING)

Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo :D

Today, Friday at 2.09 pm, i decide to make a blog after think for a 2 hours. My friend suggest for me to make a blog as she said im good at writing A.K.A typing :D well this is  perfect opportunities for me to improve my English. (even what im typing rite now have broken grammar and English -_-“) i like to blogwalking and judging other blogger post , i think because im impressed how good their writing style and also English is other reason why am i decide to make a blog. I didn’t expect to have many readers or stalker, maybe i can make this for my hobby other than Reading,dancing and fangirling. My favourite Blogger is : Fatin Liyana (,http://honeykoyuki.blogspot.com/ß I like her blog because her writing style is “Sempoi” , Funny and simple also i keep laughing when read her post. Emm what else? Yeah imma KPOPPER. So maybe 90% of my post is about Kpop, Oppa and Unnie also ZELO my husband .. xD . So i hope you can left a comment to my future post BUT I DONT APPROVE A HARSH COMMENT. This is my blog, so i don’t want to dirty it with your shit~ Okay i think that all i can write becuse my brain i blank rite now =_=” BYE BYE *wave hand*

 P/S : IM STILL PISSED OFF BECAUSE I DONT GET TO WATCH B.A.P LOE 

MY HUSBAND WERE TOO CUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment